Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Updates..

Ok first off I feel really bad I haven't been adding to the blog lately.. Bad Me.. I will not even try to excuse it...
So some nice stuff has happened lately...
Before anything let me congratulate myself... The counter right there on the right says I've just passed the 100 visitor mark... Wuuuhuuu...
Ok second off.. I fucking fixed the javascript code for my "political" calendar... Let me get a couple of things straigth first...
(1) No I am not a dummy... I am lazy.. and just the thought of diving into someone else's 700+ lines of code made me put it off for a good while...
(2) No I am not stupid... I am stubborn... just taking the easy way out and opting for one of the zillion other free calendars out there would make me feel I was escaping... and I had to fix this one just to prove that I can do whatever I want if I want...
Ok so that out of the way.... the calendar is working the way *I* want now... It should be added to the blog soon... And I need to get a list of a few "political events" now... one thing for sure would be the elections.. I got a few other things on my mind and naturally it will be updated constantly to keep you on top of all that stuff....

Hmmmmm.. what else.. what else... yeah... I noticed lots of people (at least the ones I know - me included) don't really know how they should register to vote.. And just to make one thing clear.. even if you don't intend to vote... go and get registered... at least you would be protesting in your own silent way because I THINK that the "poll turnout" percentage takes into account only the people who are registered so for what its worth... it might make the NDP fucks look like sore losers... when the actual voters turn out much less than those who registered... Its like saying "I can vote but I won't 'cause you suck and 'cause I know your a bunch of fucked up fraudsters and I won't be a part of your shitty play"... DISCLAIMER: I am not really sure whether the "poll turnout" percentage is taken against the larger set of those who are of legal voting age or against the smaller subset of those who are of legal voting age who actually registered to vote... but knowing how the big fucks like to play with words and how the latter would normally result in a higher percentage, I believe it is the latter..

In any case... go and get registered... what do you have to lose? Be positive for once in your sorry lives... :P :)

Anyway about HOW to register I will hopefully get to that soon enough when I register myself :)

Hmmm what else.. what else... Ah yeah.. new job offer.. just when I thought I got away with it and could return to Egypt... another great offer comes along from abroad... anyway... we'll see...

Hmmmm... what else... Ahhh... yeah.. that translation of "confessions of a judge"... You didn't think I would forget about that did you? Hehe... Well its pretty much useless now... its kinda old news now... but since I am stubborn, I completed it.. but I won't be able to post it before I get back from my travel... which could be up to a few more weeks....

Hmmmm... I guess thats it for now? I know there a lot on my mind right now but leave it till later :)

That's it for now.. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home