Thursday, July 14, 2005

SSSsssseeexxxxxxaaaayyyyyhhhhh !!

So I was actually at home AND out of my room (which doesnt happen very often) when I hear my mum talking to herself...

Mum: What is he...WEARING?!

(I am a curious little fuck so I go over to the TV and see.. well I'm stuck for words..)

Me: Who is that?!

Mum: He's the editor-in-chief of Al-Gomhuria

Me: He's the new guy?! (I burst out laughing and she couldn't help it either)

Mum: Yes! But I get the feeling he's gonna crack a joke and they'll start drumming "pum parraa rumm pumm... pumm... pumm" in the background after it!!

Me: Hehehehe.. we have a digital camera somewhere here don't we?

Mum: Yeah .. what do... (I interrupt)

Me: Great! (I run off to find it)

Mum: Come on .. its alright.. the guy is just wearing soirée.. he's gonna stir up the night (ye7yee el layla)

(LOL!!)
My imagination goes wild... I immediately start imagining him grabbing a mic thrown at him from nowhere and jumping on to the couch and singing while waving his hands in the air (like 'e jus' don't Kare yo):

"YALLA HOPPPAAA 3'AANNOOO MA3AAAYYAAA"
and on the same note as "el bett bayda.. bayda baydaaaa"... he says,

"El LAYLAA LAYLAA ... LAYYLLAAAAA LAYLLAAAA

EL LAYLLLAA LAYYYLAAA.... WANA3MEL EIIIHHHHH

YA WA7AWWEEE YA WA7AAAWEEEEE ......

HOOPPPAAAAAAAAAA.....!" (LOL)

snap back to reality.. I start taking shots of him.. I just feel these small moments everyone should share in..

Here see for yourselves.... The pics didnt come out all that ... so I have to direct you to take special notice of the suit .. YES that's glitter alright! The fucking stripes were all glitter 'n shit!




hehehe.. glitter 'n shit.. the guy was shinning! (Hehehe haga dala3 we na3'na3'a keda)

So this is the new editor-in-chief for Al Gomhuria?! Hehehe.. Good Luck!

Now all you bitches will start quacking about how I shouldn't judge him by his suit and bla bla bullshit like that.. I have to quote Simon Cowell on this one:

(In his bwi'ish accent) "I jus cAUn' ake yaw sewiously.. dwessed like 'at !!". It's fucking glitter man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home