Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My first post.. not :P

This isn't my first blog.. but I decided to trash the previous one (ndpmyass.blogspot.com) and go for a more sophisticated blog name..

Bla la land!

Why "bla la" you say? Well there are several complex reasons for that which I will not go into..
and mainly because "la la land" was already taken.. Please feel free to spam her with rubbish so she knows better than to mess with me again..

Ok so why "la la land"? (if I ever get my hands on it)

'Cause that's where my deluded fellow countrymen live.. in "la la land" (aka bla la land aka Egypt) where the "la la officals" (aka bla la officials aka NDP fucks aka the government) babble babble babble all day and the "la la people" (aka bla la people aka brainwashed Egyptians aka 90% of Egypt) quack and quack and quack all day and where finally I (aka barkingboy for my personal safety) have to bark and bark and bark (and swear and curse and fight and swear some more) at their rubbish.

So I decided.. instead of swearing to their faces and risk being fed to something that really barks.. that I would do it the cowardly way and bark in the safety of my room pretending that my virtual "bla la land" was in fact the real bla la land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home