Saturday, July 23, 2005

Now mourn and wonder

Now I mourn and wonder.....

mourn... and wonder... :(

I wonder :(

why? WHY?!?! I just don't fucking get it ... WHYYYY?!?!?!?!

WHY YOU BITCH WHYYYY??!?!?!?!?!

WWWHHHHYYYYY?????!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING ?! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?! I SWEAR I JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT!!!!!!

What went wrong?! There is something fucking wrong! I don't get it! Fuck I'm like a madman!

I'll try to slowly gather my thoughts now..

SYMPATHY?
What are they trying to do?? What do they think their actions will result in??Is this thei way to reach to us?? Do they think we will love them?? Is this a sick way to get attention?! Is that what they want?! Affection?! Sympathy?! Is this their way to turn the masses on to their side?! I don't get it.
JOY?
Are they a group of fucked up sadistic sychos? Do they find pleasure in killing 100's after 100's of innocent people?? Do they not have any other means of entertainment?! This.. their perverted version of fireworks?!
REVENGE?
Maybe its revenge?! Maybe! But revenge against who?! For doing what?! Innocent Egyptians?! and because .........?! Because what?! Is there something I'm missing here??

I don't get it.. I honestly fucking don't get it! Who are these people?! Why don't they just fucking leave us alone?! What do they fucking want?! I don't get it!! I don't.fucking.get-it!! I swear it's like walking and then finding yourself at a dead end... walls surrounding you from all three sides.. "And then what?!" and then you turn to go back .. and then that side too has a wall... "And then its just too puzzling" ..
I JUST DONT FUCKING GET IT


I.DON'T.GET.IT
I think need to just take a break and think everything through..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home